A unique combination of a crimper tool and a cable testerin one unit. Designed for a wide range of telecom and network, security, and residential structured wiring, and professional applications. After crimping a modular connector, it enables you to quickly and easily test Ethernet twisted pair cable located on the handle of the tool for wiring continuity, opens, shorts, and mis-wires. With a single press on the TEST button, it will test the cable and gives the result of pin to pin configuration of the cables. The Tester can also clip out of the housing and can be used as a general Network Tester.
The tool is steel framed with PVC handles and rust resistant black oxide finish. The device also includes a PoE(Power-over-Ethernet) finder to check if a voltage is present on a port or cable you are testing.
Supplied with a carry pouch that can directly worn on yourbelt.
- Testing for both UTP and STP cable
- Testing cable for continuity, opens, shorts, mis-wires
- Pin to pin indication
- Single and multi-wired cable crimping
- Integrated cable stripper and cutter
- Crimping tool and cable tester in one
- Detachable cable tester
- Display method: LED
- Battery low: LED flash indicator
- Power supply: 4.5VDC (Requires 3 x LR-44 type batteries)
- Suitable for: 8P, 6P, 4P
- Dimensions: 195(L) x 65(W) x 23(D)mm